Devil is the spirit of EVILNESS. Angel is the spirit of HOLINESS. Devil Angel: Lonely Tears

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lonely Tears









As I lay here in my bed,
I wonder what I have done in my life,
As I think about it
I realize I have done nothing
I have given so much love to people
And what did I get in return,
Pain, sadness and loneliness.
I try to stop my tears from falling
But the sadness is too strong
As I see my tears falling to the ground,
I know that no-one will care,
Nor will they see my tears
They will only walk over them,
Like people have done all my life.
What happened to this once happy person?
I feel so lifeless.
Thing’s that once made me happy,
Now only be tears and sadness.
Where is my life going right now?
I think that in my heart and soul,
I know it’s comming to an end.
Will anyone remember me?
No-one will know that I am gone,
Because no-body ever cared.
I came into this world a lost soul,
And I shall leave this world a lost soul....

No comments:

 

Profile Cursors