Devil is the spirit of EVILNESS. Angel is the spirit of HOLINESS. Devil Angel: Will You Understand

Monday, July 23, 2007

Will You Understand



If you look beyond my scars
Far, far away
You might just see the happy girl
That's starting to fade away
If you look back to the past
And notice who I was
You'll notice now that who I am
Isn't really me
If you look beyond my smile
Beyond my fading face
If you look beyond the pain
You might just feel the same
If you look past my tears
And past the fallen blood
If you pass all of that
Then you will have fallen
If you fall where I have fell
Then you might notice to
This life I live is nothing
But a show that I put on for you
If you look past my fake smile
Past my fake outside
Then you will see what is wrong
Deep, deep inside
If you go down deep enough
You might get to my heart
If you see the crack in it
You you'll know what fell apart
If you travel though my blood
And look up at my skin
You might just see the scares
That show up deep within
If you look beyond the scars
Beyond my fading arm
Maybe then and only then
Will u understand

No comments:

 

Profile Cursors