Devil is the spirit of EVILNESS. Angel is the spirit of HOLINESS. Devil Angel: It Will Never Be

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It Will Never Be




I break away our gaze
It seemed to last forever
I'll never forget that moment.
The one moment where I was lost in my
world with you.
Where everything wasn't so bad,
Where I could dream and you could be there by my side
dreaming with me.
I quiver from your touch,
and shake from your gaze
My heart beats faster as I stand next to you.
I seem to have to tell myself to breathe,
everytime you speak to me.
Everything you do is perfect,
The perfect time in my life moves so slowly,
and I love it. I wish it could last forever.
Then just like that,
it's gone.
I don't know if I'll ever see you again.
I'm torn up inside, because I'm always
on my knees for you..
and you don't even know.

No comments:

 

Profile Cursors