Devil is the spirit of EVILNESS. Angel is the spirit of HOLINESS. Devil Angel: Ooops sorry i Couldnt Update My blogger....

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ooops sorry i Couldnt Update My blogger....






Hey Guys sorry i couldnt update my blogger on April first ehehe.......

I was sick and couldnt come to ma office.. thats why i couldnt update it.......

I dont have internet at ma home....Damn that sux dho...

Ehehehe soooon i am gonna have internet...and that will be kewl.....

And by the way this is a lucky month for me........

Cause ma sweetest cousin and sissy coming back to male'.....

I am waiting for them to come....and we will have lots of fun that i cant even imagine..ehehehe...

Anyways bi tc cya all.... and if you have any comments about this blog.. dont hesitate to tell me..

Your ideas are just welcome for this blog... So i hope you will comment me...

Lifes good........share it... ehehehe........

2 comments:

HRMaster said...

hi i think ur blog i gr8....

Devil Angel. said...

hmmm thanx hrmaster...

 

Profile Cursors