Devil is the spirit of EVILNESS. Angel is the spirit of HOLINESS. Devil Angel: A very Touching Poem By a friend of mine...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A very Touching Poem By a friend of mine...




Your words have faded,

My hopes have ended,

You may love to fool me,

You may enjoy ingnoring me,

I thought i've got the love i needed,

But now it seems i've fallen too deep,

Those happiness & joy so difficult to forget,

Your meaningful love impossible to forgive...




This is poem is written by a friend of mine..

He gave me this to post in ma blog..

Wish him all the best...

And thanks for giving me such a lovely and touching poem to Post.

4 comments:

HRMaster said...

I like ur helping style.. keep helping.... this is a lovely words here tell ur frnd..ok

Yan said...

ya its a nice piece of work...very touchy...

IBЯΛΉIM FΛЯЦΉΛƬΉ said...

Truth shall alway b remembered, Your friend has tasted the pain n sorrow, lorn by a luver..walkin in a wasted life....those r word from heart not from mind......hope he shall regain the love once lost

♥KξξM♠ said...

i love the entire poem!

 

Profile Cursors